- Provides administrative assistance and support to the portfolio staff and leadership
- Supports virtual and face-to-face meetings, educational events and committees, including creation and distribution of agenda, recording and preparation of meeting minutes, real-time event support coordination, preparation, editing, and dissemination of documents, etc.
- Schedules meetings, books rooms, and organizes video/teleconferences for unit or committee members ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made Prepares ,edits and proofreads correspondence, reports, presentations, and other required material/ documentation. Prepares graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and schedules to aid unit members
- Opens and distributes incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinates the flow of information internally and with other units and organizations.Prepares replies on routine matters.
- Undertakes routine administrative tasks including arrangements for printing, photocopying, collation of documents, coordinating catering and travel arrangements, and completing relevant reconciliations.
- Using approved standard procedures, develops, updates and maintain electronic and hard copy files, which are often highly confidential, in order to retrieve information using knowledge of filing systems and retrieval.
- Act as a first point of contact for staff, faculty and key NOSM partners, provide general information with respect to the CEPD Unit, and direct or escalate inquires or concerns appropriately.
- Manage inbound and outbound communication for the CEPD Unit including email, mail, telephone, fax, priority post, courier services, and any other correspondence.
- Facilitate and support incoming applications for certification/accreditation and the development, delivery and evaluation of educational programs by collecting and collating information, preparing and/or documenting correspondence, analyzing and summarizing program and participant data, and performing application file audits.
- Organize, maintain, and audit various CEPD office databases, online and hard copy files, faculty records, transcripts, and document libraries to ensure they meet accreditation standards and that information is accessible and accurate.
- Collect data and information from faculty and other stakeholders using various methods including phone and email correspondence, online tools and directories, surveys, and questionnaires.
- Facilitate and support virtual and in-person CEPD Portfolio program development and scheduling, academic qualification and licensing, and quality improvement, program evaluation and scholarly activity initiatives.
- Draft, review, edit, and distribute various forms of correspondence such as emails, letters, newsletters, posters, and website copy.
- Assist in the collection and presentation of data for various reports, presentations and publications.
- Monitor portfolio, unit, staff and/or program expenses and prepare/process appropriate documents for submission to the Finance Unit. (purchase card reconciliation, request for payment, purchase orders, budget transfers, faculty/speaker payments and honorariums, equipment orders, personal and program related expense claims)
- Maintain and monitor office supply inventory levels; place orders as required; and arrange for servicing of office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
• A postsecondary diploma (preferably in Office Administration, BusinessAdministration or other administrative-related discipline) from a recognized Canadian Institution with accreditation is required.
• Minimum of one (1) year related experience is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated experience recording and transcribing formal and/or informal minutes
Contact PersonSue Lekun
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.