Battery Electric Vehicle Engineer
We are looking for a Battery Electric Vehicle Engineer for our client's office in Sudbury. Our client is a global team of consultants that assist companies with energy transitions and digital transformations.
- Engineering development of full integrated Battery electric Vehicle strategy from Simulation to Operations. This person should be able to put a BEV strategy for Mining and Industrial environments from Study to Simulation to Operations.
- Develop BEV investment scenarios
- Build Trade-off analysis
- Financial modeling and simulations
- Evaluate operator’s operational readiness, do gap analysis, establish plan and actions to close gaps
- Write consulting reports
- Build a BEV business case
- Delivery of varied technical and professional analytical activities.
- Work is subject to practices and procedures covered by industry and client's processes, procedures, and practices.
- Incumbent relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Has latitude to recommend whether new procedures may have to be developed.
- Possesses advanced analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Working under general supervision, the fully proficient professional works within defined timelines and begins to teach lower levels.
- Has the ability to work independently and to provide consultative advice within specific functional areas.
- Completion of tasks to schedule and specifications.
- Expected to improve processes and regular develop innovative technical solutions
- Degree in engineering or equivalent technical diploma.
- P.Eng is preferred
- Experience in Battery Electric Vehicles deployments for heavy machinery in the context of mining, oil & gas, or similar
- Min 5 years’ of experience in mining operations and related BEV or digital solutions.
- Experience in developing customer requirements, deploying complex integrated digital solutions and operational value realization.
- Demonstrated capacity to work alone without daily direct supervision.
- Has strong interest in keeping current with knowledge in digital technology associated with the position.
- Capable of building and sustaining business relationships.
- Knowledge of the applicable industry standards and best practices.
- Broad knowledge of the application of Industry 4.0 technology.
- Strong knowledge of the application of BEV & electrification solutions in the mining sector.
Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/week
Competitive compensation + full benefits, pension and a relocation package.
Contact PersonCarolina Costa
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.