Business Development Manager/Technical Sales
Our Manufacturing Client is a busy custom steel fabrication company based in Sudbury, Ontario. They are looking for a hands-on Business Development Manager to join their team in Sudbury. This is an ideal position for someone with a well-rounded personality and skillset, interested in both working with customers as well as assisting in design and estimating. In this role, you'll be involved in every step between meeting a client for the first time and delivering their vision.
- Must have experience in the steel fabrication industry in a similar role.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships in person as well as via email, phone, social media and other methods.
- Representing the Manufacturing Client at trade shows and other sales events.
- Working with designers, estimators, fabricators, and other members of our team to determine project scope, manage timelines and exceed client expectations.
- Experience in the construction, mining or other heavy industry sector.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to work well with others.
Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/week
To be negotiated, plus bonus, standard benefits, pension, cell phone and company vehicle
Contact PersonEmilie Bouchard
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.