- Interface with Procurement to ensure RFQ’s are processed in time to meet equipment delivery requirements
- Interface with Reliability to ensure equipment specs and technical validations are completed.
- Enter requisitions for planned equipment
- Chair recurring meetings with Procurement, OEMs and Plant personnel to ensure New Equipment Deliveries and Rebuild jobs are on track and on budget.
- Ensure equipment is properly onboarded, received and invoiced.
- Process changes to the established projects through the vetting and CST team
- Assist the PCC to forecast and explain variances to plan
- Prepare presentations and spreadsheets to collate and communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Chair MOC and PHR meetings for special fleet projects executed by the Mobile Project Group
- Review proposals by OEM/consultants for specialty work. For example enclosed cabins.
- Chair recurring meetings with OEMs to ensure the special project is tracking to timeline.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel, MS Word
- Ability to develop Presentations and Spreadsheets quickly and clearly
- Working knowledge of Underground Mobile Mining equipment
- Good verbal, written communications.
- Ability to keep multiple groups organized to complete a project
Monday - Friday, 40 hrs/week
Contact PersonCarla Fennell
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.