- Lead projects ($10-15M annually) assigned by Project and Shutdown Superintendent including the management and coordination of all activities from FEL 1 studies throughAFE approval, execution and handover to the Project Owner. This includes management of detailed engineering design, procurement, project controls (Safety,Scope, Schedule, Quality, Cost), systems, construction support and management services for individual Projects
- Execute work using project management framework in a streamlined and effective manner.
- Work in partnership with respective operations and support areas (reliability, engineering, environmental, legal, procurement etc.) to ensure efficient and safe execution of scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Execute approved Capital, Operating, and Period projects and shutdowns from FEL 1through final execution including related commissioning/operational readiness. (12-24month horizon)
- Supervise Construction Coordinators, construction coordination and technical support personnel required to provide project support during project execution
- Integrate work execution with Project Engineer(s), Scheduler, and Project ControlsCoordinator(s) in line with optimized project and shutdown processes.
- Develop and/or coordinate the project charter and the scope of work, work design planning and the execution phase of projects as assigned (Capital, Operating andPlanned Maintenance Period)
- Create work methodology for Risk Assessments (PHRs or JHAs)
- Provide construction coordination for Capital and Operating projects
- Coordinate service contractor work
- Create and manage Field Work Instructions and Contract Change Orders
- Coordinate internal and external resources required to manage contracts and
- contractors (i.e. internal resources – with Supervisors; external resources – with contractors
- Coordinate and resolve contract issues with support from peers, Engineering, Contract
- Management Office, Safety Supervisors and Procurement
- Manage contractor Lenel and gate access process for all contracts.
- Manage and monitor contractor work approvals, site access, quality, efficiency,
- qualifications and safety.
- Supervise project work (executed by external or internal resources) as required.
- minimum 5 years’ experience in project management related role
- project management principles and strategies and strong project management skills
• Education in engineering, technical or trades discipline is required. PMP Designation is an asset.
To be negotiated
Contact PersonMichelle Ross
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.