We are currently seeking a Reliability Engineer to join our client’s Reliability team in Sudbury, Ontario. This is a 1-year contract position with possibility of renewal and compensation is to be determined based on experience.
The Reliability Engineer is responsible for delivering improved performance of the assets by implementing and optimizing the reliability programs.
· Use SAP to develop and optimize fixed andmobile equipment maintenance strategies to achieve reliability metrics forequipment.
· Support Reliability Superintendent indelivering the reliability execution plan for the site.
· Audit compliance to existing servicestrategies and identify areas of improvement.
· Develop bills of materials and measuringpoints for equipment.
· Perform reliability studies including RCA(root cause analysis of failures) and FMEA (failure mode effects analysis) forequipment.
- Undergraduate degree required
- Reliability or Maintenance Management designations are preferred
- 3 years min in a reliability or maintenance related role.
Other combinations of education and experience in Maintenance and Reliability will be considered
- Experience with Reliability tools (FMEA, Criticality analysis, etc.), developing asset service strategies and managing metrics such as availability,utilization, OEE, MTBF in a mining or industrial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Software skills in of MS Office products and CMMS systems (SAP).