Specialist, Community Relations, Ontario Operations
The Specialist, Community Relations, Ontario Operations is responsible for community engagement and stakeholder management for the Ontario Operations. The role holder is also responsible for leading and maintaining relationships with community leaders and members of the public, managing community investments and grievances.
· Understanding of the mining industry and industry positions on key issues.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact in a positive and productive way with community stakeholders
· Ability to intuitively understand/anticipate how specific actions/messages will impact on different stakeholders.
· 5-7 Years of Experience in a similar role with a passion for relationship management, client relations, and public communications
Post-Graduate Degree in communications, public relations, or a related discipline