Sr. Analyst, Procurement
We are currently seeking a Sr. Analyst, Procurement to join our Procurement team in Sudbury Ontario. This is a secondment, remote position(work from home), with potential travel to site as required.
You will execute the procurement of materials, equipment and services for Capital Projects, aiming to assure the supply of items for business continuity, at the lowest total cost of ownership possible, achieving industry best practice standards of delivery time and quality of products and services
- Meet the requirements of our internal customers in accordance with established procurement goals, policies and procedures
- Assure availability of goods and services through the adherence to existing agreements and, when necessary, contract amendments or renewal.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies
- Work with team members and other stakeholders to develop sourcing plans
- Prepare RFP packages and carry out sourcing in accordance with industry best practices
- Analyze the submitted proposals from a commercial perspective and negotiate contract terms and conditions which are favorable to the company and seek to reduce the company’s risk exposure
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and conduct business in a confident, objective, and diplomatic manner
- Oversee vendor management process throughout the life of the contract, ensuring compliance and performance
- Represent the company’s Procurement Organization in meetings with a variety of internal and external customers
- Administer all jobs, contracts and related documentation with due diligence and integrity, adhering to all legal, and company, policies and procedures.
- Follow-up activities related to procurement area as for analysis, support and implementation of projects.
- Create, develop and control reports, research and other administrative activities.
- Analyze indicators, bottleneck mapping and process improvement mapping.
- Act as a resource to customers in the area of procurement. Enforce Company Policies and Norms or escalate to a supervisor.
- Collect, track, analyze and resolve supply chain issues, based on information provided by both parties.
- An Undergraduate Degree (Business, Commerce or Legal programs preferred) or a technologist diploma in civil, mechanical, electrical, construction or mining field or equivalent confirmed experience
- Certification in a professional association (P. Eng., SCMA) an asset
- 5-7 years of experience in the procurement field (Capital Project experience required)
- Experience related to procurement (mining, petrochemical or heavy manufacturing industry is preferred)
- CSCMP is an asset
Contact PersonCarla Fennell
Accommodations are available upon request for all individuals with disabilities taking part in the recruitment and selection process.